Food Bank/Bread Program
· Sorting food, packing hampers
· Maintaining a clean and safe environment
· Ensuring nutritious snacks and coffee are available
· Offering fellowship and a friendly atmosphere
· Share ideas and stories
· Play/activities with children and their parents
· Receiving and sorting donations
· Filling household requests
· Organizing donations for Samaritan House Programs
· Help us pick up donations
· Reception/office support
· Helping maintain and clean the Training Centre
· Offer workshops on literacy or employment topics
· Help get it started!
· Make craft items, household items
· Share your skills and talents
· Teach crafting
· Help women turn crafts into a livelihood
· Turn fabric into useful items.
· Grow-a-Row share your harvest with the food bank
|Contact us at 204.726.0758 or e-mail email@example.com for more information|
© Samaritan House Ministries Inc.